Thursday, September 8, 2011

Are You Ready for Some Football!

My household was positively giddy over the official kickoff to the NFL season tonight.  To me, football season means fall and fun food.  And what's more fun than a football cake pop?  Here are some of my favorite football inspired food (literally!) from Pinterest:


1  Mmmm cake pops!  I'm definitely trying to make these little footballs this year!  {source}
2  How awesome is this idea?  My mom makes killer whoopie pies (we call 'em gobs) I'm going to have to get her recipe and make some of these football shaped ones for the playoffs  {source}
3  Awesome football words printable  {source}
4  I have some of that scrapbook paper in my stash from when I made Munchkin's paper alphabet - what a fun way to dress up a regular cupcake!  {source}
5  Gotta have the football-shaped cheese ball!  {source}
6  These are such a great idea and even (kinda) healthy  {source}
7  Oh Betty Crocker, your ideas are the bomb.  Peanut butter cookie.  Chocolate icing.  Need I say more?  {source}


If you want to see some more football inspired food - check me out on Pinterest :)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is a great football roundup!

Natasha in Oz said...

My hubby loves American football so we have watched a couple of games all the way over here in Australia! He would love these foods. I will have to have a look out for them when I'm on Pinterest.

If you have time I would love it if you could pop by my blog and link up this post to weekly Pinterest party. This post is brilliant! I have also created a Pinning Bloggers Master List that you might be interested in joining.

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails