Thursday, September 29, 2011

Apples Apples Apples!

This week I have apples on the brain.  On Saturday, the fam and I will go to our annual rite of Autumn - our  local Apple Festival.  It's a family tradition (we've been going for 23 years!) and my favorite weekend in the fall.  We'll watch chain saws artists (otherwise knows as guys carving pumpkins and bears and such out of logs using a chainsaw)...eat kettle corn, caramel apples, roasted chickens and apple dumplings...buy every cute craft I see...and maybe take a hayride.  Oh yeah, and we'll bring home bushels of apples and gallons of apple cider!  Since I'll have so many just-picked-perfectly-juicy apples lying around, I turned to Pinterest for some extra inspiration.  Here are some of my favorite applicious pins:


1  Gorgeous apple wreath  {source}
2  Big, beautiful, bushels of apples  {source}
3  I love this fresh centerpiece  {source}
4  I might have to press some of the apples into decorative duty  {source}
5  These are the prettiest caramel apples  {source}
6  I am absolutely trying this apple ring recipe out!  {source}
7  Oh how I love tealights in the top of apples  {source}
8  This arrangement would be jaw-dropping stunning at a fall wedding...or my dining room table  {source}
9  Must do this for Munchin!  {source}


And Munchkin's favorite part of the Apple Festival?  The fact that we have to park in hayfields and ride on school buses to the festival site!


I participate in the following link parties: Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Skip to My Lou, The Girl Creative, Making the World Cuter, Miss Crafty Pants, Super Stinky Boys, Mad In Crafts, Embellishing Life Everyday, Keeping It Simple, The DIY Home Sweet Home Project, Chocolate Drool & Kisses, Simply Cadence, Polly Wanna Crafter, Sew Can Do, Tip Junkie, My Frugal Family, Coastal Charm, New Nostagalia, Blessed with Grace, The Creative Itch, Funky Polka Dot Giraffe, Home Stories A to ZThe Lettered Cottage, A Bowl Full of Lemons, At Home with K, All Thingz Related, Today's Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife, Sew Much Ado, Blue Cricket Design, My Backyard Eden, Gluesticks, Extreme Personal Measures, The Thrifty Home, The Trendy Treehouse, Someday Crafts, All Things Heart and Home, Elements Interiors, My Girlish Whims, DIY by Design, Somewhat Simple, House of Hepworths, Seven Thirty Three, Fireflies and Jellybeans, Beyond the Picket Fence, Black Kat Design, Thrifty 101, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Finding Fabulous, Poppies at Play, The Inspired Room, KoJo Designs, Whipperberry, Inspiring CreationsRomantic Home, The Speckled Dog, At the Picket Fence, Little Brick Ranch, Designer Garden, Simply Sweet Home, Simply Designing, Tatertots & Jello, Funky Junk Interiors, Be Different Act Normal, Saturday Morning Blog, It's a Crafty Life, I Heart Naptime, Under the Table and Dreaming, Creative Jewish Mom, Flamingo Toes, The DIY Showoff, Marvelously Messy, Nifty Thrifty Things, Thrifty Decor Chick, The Cottage Chick, Running with Glitter,

3 comments:

Katja said...

What a beautyful picture! Like to link up in Germany, too? We have a little Apple-Linky going on. Have a look if you like at: http://einbisschenhaushalt.blogspot.com/search/label/Kaffeeklatsch/

Greetings from Germany
Katja

Natasha in Oz said...

You have found some great apple pins! I love the wreath image.

I would love it if you could join in with my linky party too! I host a Pinning & Singing Party each week and this pinterest inspired post would be so wonderful!

Best wishes and happy pinning!
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

I love your apple mosaic! They are definitely a sign of fall....plus they are good to eat!

I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow me.
Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails