Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bookcases Dressed for the Ball

Happy Wednesday!!  So the hubs has been asking whether I ever put a picture of the finished bookcases on my blog (whew, thank goodness he doesn't read this here blog!).  I always give some non-comittal reply and quickly change the subject.  The problem isn't the actual bookcases (I love them!), it's my inability to fill them.  (It's not you, it's me!)  I've spent the past two months decorating and undecorating...adding and subtracting.  I just don't have that designer instinct.  My problem is that I don't know what I want the to look like, but I'll know it when I see it.  Yep, that's my problem.  Well this past weekend we hosted a little shindig (more on that tomorrow) and I finally have the shelves filled in a way that doesn't make me want to completely remove everything and start over.  It's not perfect, but I have a feeling I'll be moving stuff around forever.  Sooooo, now that you've listened to read my ramblings, I give to you my lovely built-ins:

Thank you hubs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails