Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mmmm Cheesecake Puddin

Happy Wednesday!!  While at the store this week I was in the baking aisle and saw this:


Hmmm, cheesecake pudding.  Now that sounds tasty!  (As usual, I may have said this out loud...in the store...I really need to work on that)  Since this delightful instant pudding only takes 2 minutes to whisk up, I tried it out today.  Oooh it's yummy.  Not what I would call traditional cheesecake, and I wouldn't use it as a stand in for the real thing, but it is yummy.  Especially when one adds some black raspberries and crushed graham crackers parfait-style.  Or so I've heard.  I would never make such a tasty dessert for just me.  No...not me...  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to hide the evidence clean up the kitchen :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails