Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Peanut Butter & Felt

Happy Wednesday!  Today's whateva is something that I just made for Mr Snugglepuss (nah, I don't think he'd answer to that).  The little man loves peanut butter crackers; they're his favorite snack ever.  And, he's starting to really like playing pretend - so much so that the other day he was spreading pretend peanut butter on a coaster and told me that he's making a snack.  I've seen lots of felt food out there in bloggyland and decided to give something a try.  My first attempt is a peanut butter cracker sandwich:



Oh I love felt!  So easy to work with!  I didn't take pictures along the way because, well I just wasn't thinking!  I've only made pb cracker sandwich so far, but I was so excited with how it turned out that I had to share.  If anyone's interested in an actual tutorial, let me know and I'll write one as I make the next sammich.  I just hand-sewed everything and put a pinch of stuffing in the crackers and a little more in the blob of peanut butter.  Snugopotamus likes that they come apart so that he can 'spread' the peanut butter.  I think I might add a couple of dots of velcro to keep the sandwich together when he's not playing with it, but that's for another day ;)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Just wanted you to know I mentioned you on my blog today and gave you the Trendy Blog Award! Love your blog!

Robyn said...

HOW adorable is that! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails