Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Menu Planning Fun

Happy Tuesday!  Whew, this is a late post - Sorry about that!  So last week I mentioned how terribly BORING and haphazard our family's dinners had become.  Time to pull myself back up by the apron strings and get back to meal planning!  Sooo... here's what's for dinner at our house this week.

M - Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Apricot Sauce (thank you Pioneer Woman!) and Crispy Fried Potatoes
T - Philly-icious Sloppy Joes
W - Grilled Pizza with Onions, Pepperocini's and Italian Sausage
T - BBQ Grilled Chicken with Pasta Salad
F - Grilled Burgers with Baked Potato Fries and Tomato Salad
S - Chicken Crescents (shout out to The Tidy Nest on who's blog I drooled saw this on) with a big salad
S - BBQ Ribs with corn and coleslaw (because who doesn't love a big mess!)


And since meal planning was on my mind, I also was on the lookout for some inspired meal planning tools, tips and ideas.  Here's a wonderful round-up of what I found:

AMAZING magnetic recipe holder at Shanty 2 Chic
Cool framed chalkboard menu board at Home Sweet Home
Brilliant portable spice kit at Handy Hausfrau
Super organized weekly meal organization at Home Spun Threads

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a yummy menu!!! I'm headed over to check out those chicken crescents!!

Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails