Monday, May 17, 2010

Green Thumb

Happy Monday!  This week's Munchkin Theme is gardening.  Here in the East, the temperatures are finally steady enough to plant our summer veggies and annuals.  And since Munchkin is a dirt-magnet little boy, digging in the dirt is ALWAYS a good time.  Here's a list of our green-thumb projects for this week:


Letter of the Week: V
Creative, Crafty, Sensory Fun:
  • V is for Vegetable craft
  • Potting our herb garden
  • Planting veggies and plants in the garden
  • Color hunt at the local nursery
  • Painting garden rocks
Books:
Songs:
  • Planting Veggies (sung to Frere Jacques)
Food:
  • Digging up a Garden (muffin tin fun)
For more Munchkin Fun (or to see posts on our activities this week), dig over to Sweet Little Munckin :)

2 comments:

Charity said...

I love your post! So fun! I'll have to look into those books.

By the way, I was wondering how you put your linky parties in photos on your sidebar. I would LOVE to do that too, I hate writing them all out every week.

Charity said...

Thank you so much for letting me know. How helpful!! Now to finish off the rest of the week (I've only got Monday so far!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails