Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shopping Saturday

Ahh the weekend!  It's the weather is absolutely beautiful - sunny and just a slight chill.  While the hubster when to Mimaw & Poppy's (Munchkin's name for Grandma & Pappy) house to build a railing, the little Piglet and I hit the road for some shopping.  We were gone all morning and ended up with quite a booty:


Some of it is for a new Spring/Summer mantle-scape, some of it is just for fun, lots of it is for upcoming projects and some of it may be a few pairs of sweet capris (shhhh).  I'm super impatient, so of course I had to put a few things to use immediately (well, after a good cleaning):


I absolutely love this little baking corner!  Flour, sugar and chocolate chips :)  Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your baking corner, although in my house those chocolate chips wouldn't last very long. :)

Thank you for coming by, I hope you have enjoyed the weekend!

Katie Olthoff said...

I'm sooo jealous of your Ikea bag. The nearest one is 4 hours away. I usually make it there once a year.

And I love your baking corner, too! Nice to have everything in one spot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails