Monday, March 15, 2010

With a Little Luck...

Happy Monday!  St. Patrick's Day is Wednesday, so this week's Munchkin Theme must be Luck O the Irish!  St. Patrick's Day isn't a holiday that I can remember celebrating with much fanfare.  There was the requisite green clothing, but that's about it.  This could've had something to do with us being 0% Irish ;)  I've seen some really cute celebration ideas out there in bloggyland and I'm always up for some fun so, for March 17th, I'm declaring our family honorary Irishmen.  Here's a list of some of our planned Irish-tivities:

Letter of the Week: L
Crafty Creative and Sensory Fun:
  • Handprint Four-Leaf Clover
  • Shamrock Collage
  • Luck O the Irish Sensory Tub
Books:
Food/Snacks:
  • Shamrock Rice Krispy Treats
  • Lucky Jello Jigglers
  • Green Theme Muffin Tin Monday

And here's my little honorary Irishman reading all of his books:

1 comment:

Frugal Home Designs said...

Wow! Thank you for all the great ideas for the little ones. I am going to have to try a couple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails