Monday, March 1, 2010

Spider Monday

This weeks Munchkin Theme is spiders (letter S). Why spiders you ask? One reason and one reason only - these adorable oreo spider cookies (I simply could not wait for Halloween!):




I saw the idea over at my FAVORITE munchkin idea site: http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/. Oh how I love all of Allie's amazing ideas. My poor little peanut's days would not be filled with all of the fun learning activites were it not for this site! Soooo back to spiders...here's a rundown of our spider-fun filled week:


Letter of the Week: S
Crafty Creative and Sensory Fun:
  • S is for Spider
  • Spider Pom Pom a Go Go (yes I know my names are ridiculous)
Books:
Songs:
  • The Itsy-BItsy Spider
  • Little Miss Muffet
Food/Snacks
  • Spider Oreo Cookies
  • Peanut Butter Sandwich Cracker Spiders

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails